Hi Everyone.

I don't have information on the CNN piece, but I have heard about the
smoking issue.  I don't think that it's the activity of smoking, but
rather the intake of Nicotine that may be beneficial.  I understand that
a doctor at the University of Michigan is doing a small research study
with Nicotine patches, the ones that are supposed to help you quit
smoking, and PD patients.  I've seen informal articles about it in the
local papers, but I'm unaware of any formal medical journal write-ups.
I can probably track down the doctor's name if anyone is interested.

Joanna