To Whom it may Concern:  Since the new format has been installed we
get our messages one at a time and they are listed in groups up to ten
messages.  However the latest messages are at the top of the list and
the cursor tends to travel downwards making the oldest messages the
last to be read unless the desired message is selected each reading.
It occurs to me that if the order were reversed then we would read the
messages in the order they were posted and replies would follow not
preceed the original topic.  Or is this just my problem?....ED H