Hello Judith,
As a smoker also - lung cancer - emphasema(?) - other related diseases from
smoking, in addition to Parkinson's - cannot be all that good.  We smokers
CHOOSE to smoke.  We choose to allow ourselves a slow, painful death from
smoking related diseases.  We choose to fatten the pockets of the tabacco
industry.  We choose, by our own example, to encourage our children to
smoke.  And, so they do, don't they.  Slow down at the next school bus stop
you pass - check out the children smoking.  WE choose to smoke.
Whom, of this group, has CHOSEN Parkinson's?
Please, excuse me---  I HAD to respond to this message!
Sharon O'Hara