Dear Mary Vass,
Please, let me clear something up.  Charles would be horrified to think
anyone thought he was a smoker.  I'm (Sharon O'Hara) the guilty one.
My heartfelt thanks to : "Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange
Network!"  I've faxed many sheets of worthwhile information to family in Norway.
Sharon O'Hara

I just read Charles O'Hara's thoughtful message about smoking and had to