Hi Everybody.

Two quick thoughts on revealing if PD is indeed hereditary:

1.  I am also concerned that insurance companies will use genetic testing
against patients as a type of pre-existing condition.  (Actually, I'm
even more concerned given the current congressional shake-up.

2.  However, if in fact PD is both hereditary and environmental, as some
folks suggest, then we who may be at higher risk should have as much
information as possible to make decisions about how/where we live our lives.
N'est-ce pas?

Joanna