Hi,

I'm a parkinsonian. My name is Phyllis Riely. I have had some of the
reactions your father had experienced. Was he on Sinemet-CR (sustained
release)?

I take 8 Sinemet CRs and 4 Sinemet 25/100s a day. My throat tightens up and
the reaction is dyskinesic in character with a chewing and shallowing
problem. I don't experience this reaction at every dose, but it occurs often.

I notice this reaction more when I am tired, and my dieuretic isn't
working well. I often get either constipation or diahrria. I have some
thoughts as to its cause:
   - a build up of Sinemet in the body
   - Sinemet moving thru the gastrointestinal tract

I have reprints of articles that may help you. If you would like them
please send me your address directly to:

                    Phyllis Riely
                    13373 N. Plaza Del Rio Bl
                    Apt 7738
                    Peoria  AZ  85381
Sent on behalf of Dr. Riely by:

FROM---------->>  A.J. CONOVALOFF
       Interests: PSP - Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
     Coordinator: PSP Arizona Support Groups
  Postal Address: 10429 N. 105 Dr, Sun City AZ 85351-4418
       Telephone: (602) 792-7828
             Fax: none
          E-mail: [log in to unmask]