AVFerriss - I have heard that the effects of Sinamettend to diminish
with time . Anywhere from 5 to 25 years as the time period. At a
recent symposium I asked the representative about this as I have
beentaking the drug for some 10 years. His response was that sometimes
side effects become a problem with persons who have graduated to extra
large dosages. I personally believe that the lessening effects (if
present) are due to the dying of the Dopamine producung cells ( The
Substancia Nigra) which accompany the aging process. Now, I have a
question. I was told that a single 50/200CR  pill is the same as 2
25/100CR pills. I agree that the dosage is equal but is the time
effect the same? Do they dissolve at the same rate? For instance, 2
small ice cubes melt completely in less time then one cube twice the
size of one of the smaller ones. If this is so, does the 50/200CR
release over a longer time period at a lesser rate. Do both variations
furnish the same doseage under these conditions or does one level off
at a higher peak for a shorter time span?.......EKH