You wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>     I want to thank everyone who responded to my recent inquiry about
>my father's severe reaction to Sinemet and his resulting respiratory
arrest.
>A number of people recommended that my father see Dr. Stanley Burns,
>a neurologist at the Cleveland Clinic.  I am happy to report that Dr.
Burns
>is now my father's new neurologist!
>
>     My father, Bob, is currently in a Physical Rehab ward in Lutheran
Hospital
>in Cleveland, and is making slow, but encouraging progress.  With the
help
>of Dr. Burns we are confident that in a couple of months we can get him
>back on his feet and back home.
>
>     - Sincerely, [log in to unmask]

I shall make a note of Dr. Burns' name.  I am very happy that you found
the help that you and your Dad needed, and tell Dr. Burns that he has a
"fan" in Berkeley now.

Best,

Bob

--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"