Thanks to you Alan for remembering the people who care for those of us who
live with Parkinsons. Let us not forget those other than friends and family.
We should give thanks for all of the professionals who spend their lives
working to care and support us. A great BIG Thanks for the ,Doctors Nurses
and other professsionals who are involved in everyhting from clinical care to
,research projects to support groups.We should also give thanks for those who
volunteer their time and energy to help support the effort of all those
involved in the struggle against PD. Happy Thanksgiving to All !!!  Ed