        Hello, I am new to the list and wish to introduce myself.  My
name is Charlotte Ramsay and I am a student at Washburn University in
Topeka, KS.  My interest in the Parkinson's list stems from my situation
with my grandfather, which is a story in and of itself.  I currently reside
with my grandmother and grandfather in their home as to be of assisstance
to them in their daily activities.  I have begun discussing this particular
disease with a local physiologist who is also interested in the effects of
Parkinson's Disease.  This will probably become my career field within the
next few years as I graduate from school.
        I am interested in any new findings on the hereditary nature and
the hereditive patterns (if any) of Parkinson's Disease.  I am also
interested in alternative treatments for Parkinson's.
        Please let me know if anyone can be of any help in these matters.
        Thank you,
        Charlotte Ramsay     [log in to unmask]