A big thanks to all who have helped me find this server and the instructions
on posting messages to the system.

What I would really like to know more about is if any of your have heard
about the use of Human Growth Hormone to treat PD. I talked to a Dr. Chein in
Palm Springs who claims that treatment with Human Growth Hormone (450mg/kg)
is as effective as Fetal Implant treatments with 30% of patients not seeing
any improvement. Have any of you hear of this? Also I have read where Nerve
Growth Factor, which apparently is present during earlier years when the
nervous system is still developing, has shown promising results in other
neurological disorders.

Thank you for your response,

Rick Hansen