You wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge of using apo-morphine
>as an anti-parkinson drug. One of our nurses here is very much
interested
>in obtaining any information concerning use of this drug by
parkinsonians.
>I would appreciate any help we can get.
>Werner Staubitzer <[log in to unmask]>

The only medical use of apomorphine that I know of is to induce vomiting
(and it works very well for that).  I may be missing something, but
that's the only use that I know of.

Best,

Bob

--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"