Those of you on the mailing list may already have gotten your SITM
registration forms; I have just distributed an announcement from the
organising committee for those who are interested but have not yet gotten
their names in. Please take special note of the last sentence in that
announcement: the registration fee goes up after 15 February '95!!

There is an anonymous FTP site for SITM information under construction
and I will be sending out more information as soon as it is ready (the
directory is there but there's nothing in it yet!).

I would like to propose a get-together for REED-L-ers who are coming to
the SITM meeting; perhaps those who are interested could drop me a line
(I'm [log in to unmask]). What I had in mind was a lunch or dinner
somewhere right away from the conference zone so that those of you who
are new to Toronto could see another part of the city. Once we have a
list of intersted people, we can try and find a mutually agreeable day
and time, perhaps as an alternative to one of the optional excursions....

Abigail

By the way, justice has been served and the computer liquidation spammer
has lost his net access. A.