Hi,
To your message about the toxic effect of Manganese, there is mention of it
in the literature. I think I noticed it in early Adel Davis books, and there
is mention in the 1973 book by Henry Schroeder, titled The Trace Elements and
Man.
I seem to remember in a current run-through of Medline there being a
reference to Manganese.
My husband used to paint primer on the inside of airplane wings with zinc
chromate. This was years ago when they didn't use many safety features. I
have found references to zinc and copper but not zinc chromate.
Hope this is of some help.