Greetings!

My name is Jo Ann Klein and I'm a registered nurse with 17 years
experience in the hospital, home health, hospice, occupational
health, HMO, and public health arenas.  More than a year and a
half ago, I developed the Nursing Network Forum, a one stop
professional mall for nurses which is currently housed on the
Delphi Internet Services Network.

I am interested in this group because I would like to gather and
share any information which will help nurses provide better care
to our patients.  In return, I would like to hear your thoughts
on the care you receive by members of my profession.

I look forward to my participation in this group.

Jo Ann Klein, RN, BSN
Sysop of the Nursing Network Forum on Delphi