1. Invite researchers to post abstract and goals  and invite members
to respond by e-mail.
2. If you allow writers to lurk  and lift intimate stories without
asking individual permission
ou could start bitter family
fights over what someone wrote about their Mom on the list. The
writer has your permission and a fun story--names changed. The
list member is cut out of the will.
article  was shown to  Mom  by someone who recognised the incident.
3. I refuse permission for anyone to lift what I say here without
asking me.  Anybody can  lurk but giving a writer  blanket permission
to publish lurking info could cost you legal fees.