Hi, I wish I could tell you the name of the agency in Fla., but when I attempted
to make those arrangements from a distance, they wouldn't let me.  They said
it had to come from the client themselves.  So, my avenue of approach was
the general practitioner. I wrote him a letter, asking him to order nursing
and meals for them.  He did so, and once it was started, it really kicked in,
and she now has someone coming to help her with bathing, physical therapy, and
general nursing care, as well as meals on wheels.

Sorry I can't give you more specifics than that, but it seems the catalyst
has to be the family doctor rather than the family.

Good luck with your situation.
Lynn Lowe