On   Mon, 5 Dec Ronald F. Vetter wrote in part   ".....UPF '94 newsletter
#1, Part 1, page 6: Dr. Sampaio of Lisbon concluded that if sinemet is
dumped too fast by the gut, the ... apomorphine may hold it long enough to
be transformed.  (This is confusing in that he was using domperidone which
is elsewhere said to empty the stomach faster.)...."

Ronald,
I don't think that  domperidone plays any direct parkinsonian role.
I forgot to mention in my earlier account of Margaret's apomorphine trial,
that domperidone was administered for about a day or so before the trial
began.  We were told that this was done because apomorphine can cause severe
nausea otherwise.

It appeared to work;  in the trial, she was completely free of any such
discomfort.

Take Care
Mark.