>One of my patients just infromed me that he was fired as vice-president
>of a bank due to poor work performance. He and I both know that he was
>fired because he has PD. He contacted two attorneys who said that he
>would have trouble winning this case. I would like advice on how I can
>help him from someone who has experienced this or knows more about it
>than me. Thank you.

i cannot really offer advice, just my sadness and outrage and some fear.  i
am 27 with parkinson's.  if this gentleman got fired, i worry fior myself
and other young PD patients, as well as older.  i do have a close friend
who is a lawyer, so i will inquire.  please keep the group posted on the
proceedings if possible.

good luck. :)

jeffrey romanyshyn