Twin Labs is a company that has many powder products, available at
General Nutrition Center stores.  I was there yesterday and asked what
they had that was high in carbohydrates and low in protein.
ULTRA FUEL is a powder for an orange flavored drink with 0 Protein and
lots of carbohydrates.  This may be a suitable drink, as far as not
interefering with Sinemet.  I didn't look at all of the nutritional
information closely, but I know these types of products are loaded with
good vitamins.

If you go looking for this be sure to ask for ULTRA FUEL.  Other products
with similar names come in similar containers but are not low-protein
powders (Opti Fuel, Gainer's Fuel, etc.).

Chris @8)

The NeuroScience Center                 [log in to unmask]
at Tallahassee Memorial                 (904) 681-5037