Parkinson's Listmembers:

        One of the problems of getting old is getting CRS syndrome ( Can't
Remember, ummm Stuff syndrome).

        Recently I thought I saw a post from someone here on the net that said
they owned/ran/knew of a Parkinson's Clinic in Bradenton, Florida.  My
father-in-law spends winters in Bradenton and would be very interested in
further contact with this clinic (if it exists).

        If you know about the Bradenton clinic would you please send me an
e-mail note that would let me know how to contact the clinic?

        Of course, that is if I didn't just dream this whole thing up... Sigh.

Dudley
Dudley Knappe, Software Development Division            Cray Research, Inc.
Phone: (612) 683-5529                                   655F Lone Oak Drive
E-mail: [log in to unmask]                           Eagan, MN 55121