Dear Barbara Patterson:  I'm not sure what is going on here.  I do know
however that if we start negative talk re "permission" and "legal fees"in
regards repeating or "lifting" messages from a public bulletin board, we are
going to scare off many contributors and sound a death knell to this
wonderful public way of teaching and learning about Parkinsons.  If you elect
to "publish" something on a "public" electronic bulletin board it must mean
that you want to get feedback from the public.  You can of course always
elect to keep it private.  But feedback is not a one way street.  Once the
ideas are "out there" anyone can use them.  That is precisely the value of
this PD internet list.  Once ideas jell into a "finished work" published
under copyright protection it is a different story, but that is not what we
"seekers of the truth" are doing on this board.
Regards,
Barbara Yacos