-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I recently received my copy of the Young  Parkinson's Newsletter and

noticed an article on  PD and Estrogen therapy, Having recently been

put on  Estrogen  read it eagerly and was surprised to  read that there

is a negative effect between Estrogen and dopamine. It is sometimes

hard for me to realize exactly what is going on particularly when

something new has been added. I realized I wasn't feeling very well but

I thought I would give it a couple of months before I could really

evaluate what was going on. I called my neurologist and he verified

what I had read. I have gone off the Estrogen and after 3 days I must

say I am feeling better. My Gynecologist new nothing about this , of

course there probably aren't too many of  us menopausal PDers out there,

so I guess it is back to hot flashes.

Donna