I'm would like to add a word in agreement of Lynn Lowe's remarks.  On a
network such as this, we shouldn't write what we don't want shared.  It's
easy enough to target individuals for private messages.  I too would like
to see this as an open forum, used by its participants without fear of
possible litigation that could spoil the free flow of information.

k.

Mrs. Karin M. Beros, MSO                        [log in to unmask]
International and Area Studies                  voice:  (510) 642-8542
Office of the Dean, 260 Stephens Hall           fax:    (510) 642-9466