Bette,

Thanks for your note.  My mother is the PD person in my life but I had a
bilateral mastectomy seven years ago for breast cancer.  Neither can I
take estrogen.  I've printed up your note and will look for the book but
can you elaborate at all on the combination of herbs you found most
useful. Flushing women want to know.

Judith Guion