On Tue, 13 Dec 1994, Allan Netick wrote:

-----Important stuff cut out-----
> If my description "fits" I could provide you with references.

Allan, I signed on to the group a few months ago after my father's
diagnosis in August. Since then he has joined as well. I'm writing because
I am curious about these 'active' dreams and Parkinson's, or least
information on this dream disorder. Though my father has apparently had
Parkinson's for about three years, he has been extremely active (and still
is) when he sleeps. We always joke about it, but it has caused my mother
to sleep in another room a few times as well as buy a larger bed. This has
been going on since I can remember. It probably has nothing to do with
Parkinson's Disease, but I am still curious of any relationships.  Could
you send me the references.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Klompstra             Sombra, Ont.| `Canadian Club love, a place in
[log in to unmask]     |  the country, everyone is ideal'
http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/mjklomps/ |   -Roxy Music