Hello,

I've just joined this list and note that self-introductions are
in order. I heard about the list in a letter on another net to
which I belong and tracked it down.

My son, who is 44, was diagnosed with PD last year. At the
moment he doesn't have access to e-mail, but does have access to
a gopher, so he is reading the archives and enjoying doing so.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with the way his symptoms came
on -- slowly, but inescapable of notice. None of us knew why his
way of going was changing. He is athletic (led a local baseball
league in hitting when in his 30's and probably won't like my
bragging this way when he reads my note in the archives),
working, exercising, etc. I'm sure that as soon as he can line
up an e-mail account, you will hear from him, so I'll wait and
let him tell you what he wants you to know about himself.

Barbara, I'm on several nets, and am somewhat of an
e-information addict. This net is packed with information. Thank
you.

Robert Barasch