Rick - I believe that compiling a list or table of drug interactions
would be a stupendous undertaking with the volume of both prescription
and non-prescription medicines that are on the market today. Not only
would the types have to be tabulated but amounts and frequency would
have to be considered and to top it all off different people react
differently to different drugs. Medicines are something we parkies
have to live with until a better "cure?" is found and I , personally
believe it will be in the area of transplant. The drug market is much
too lucrative for the pharmeucetical (sp?) companies to devote their
efforts to developing a cure which will have the ultimate effect
of eliminating their market. I aminterested in your forthcoming test
program and hope that you will post reports on this BB.....ED H