in Schenck, C.H. et al. Sleep, 1986, v9, pp.293-308, and in Annals of
Neurology,1992, v32, pp. 3-10.  Schenck I believe is at the U. Minnesota med
school and has produced a videotape of the disorder.  I don't know if the
tape is generally available.

it is Klonopine, or possibly Klonopin) is an anti-seizure CNS depressant.  I
believe that the successful treatment of the disorder is accomplished with
one small dose on retiring (for the night, not from your job).  The PDR
lists various drug interactions, such as with other CNS depressants.

It is my impression that many neurologists may not be familiar with this
disorder, and that its relationship to PD and/or the drugs used to treat PD
is not generally known, if it in fact exists.  This disorder occurs during
REM sleep, and REM sleep occurs predominately in the last half of the sleep
period.  In healthy individuals, the first REM period occurs an hour to an
hour-and-a-half into the sleep period and is generally short (10 minutes or
so). Subsequent REM periods occur on the average every 90 minutes and get
longer.  I have found in my case that my active episodes are clearly related
to dream content, as is my sleep-talking.