My name is Dar Newman.  I was diagnosed with Parkinson's 4 years ago and have
been doing a lot of talking and research but have some questions that I am
hoping your network can help me with.  Iam 42 years old and am experience a
real change in tremor, stiffness and freezing movements just prior to and a
couple of days into my menstrual cycle.  I am wondering if their are others
with the same and what are you doing to help make things better during that
time.

Also I have found that diet plays a big roll in how my medication works?  I
found that a lower protein and higher carbohydrate diet seems to worke best.

I really want to hear from you just to know what things are going on in
general helps me.

Dar Newman