-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Dear Dar,  I too find a correlation between my period and worsening of
my symptoms. For me though generally the worse point is in the middle
of my cycle. I recently got  a mailing from the Oregon Health Ctr. you
may be interested  in, they are doing survey on this. The Address is;
Oregon Health  Sciences University, 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Board,
L226, Portland Oregon 97201-3098 Tel 503-494-5285 As far as things that
help symptoms I am afraid there is no magic answer;  I am pretty much a
vegetarian ( with some rare cheating) . This has helped a lot. I
exercise daily and  meditate. I have been known to increase my Sinemet
during  this time if  I really need to be feeling well. Keep the Faith.
Donna