Patrick Coppens writes regarding my question about hallucinations:
>Hallucinations have been reported quite often with Sinemet.
>Interestingly, they seem to involve "little men". Why that homogeneity in
>the shape of the hallucinations is unknown. Is that the case with you as
>well?

Odd that you should mention this! Just a few days ago my Dad told me that he
has been getting a strange feeling that he is being followed by someone
smaller than himself. He keeps turning around to see who's behind him and is
surprised that no one is there.

He also has had more dramatic hallucinations that were like waking dreams.
These have been controlled so far by a reduction in his Sinemet, but the
little men remain.

-- Rich Simons ([log in to unmask])