     Hi there.
     My mom has had parkinsons for 20 years and until I started on this
     list I had no real understanding of the extent of all the intense
     problems that can arise from it.  The information I have learned from
     the dialogue on this list has been wonderful.  Thank you so much from
     a "lurcher".
     My question is about RLS.  Can someone please describe the signs and
     symptoms of this syndrome?  Also, is there any kind of treatment for
     it?

     Once again, thanks so much for the support you give to all of us to
     quiet to participate but very much grateful for your support and
     information.
     ashira