Dear All
I would like to add my 2 cents worth of personal experience  with
Parkinson drugs (I have taken most of them    -- thankfully not all at once)

1) RE:  Bad dreams and/or  talking when asleep.  Please check your
medications--an increase in quantity or a  new drug  (for Parkinsons OR
another Condition) can trigger  wild dreams or visual hallucinations when
awake
For  example: In my first three months on Permax (switched from Parlodel)
I had really terrible dreams. I was lucky that my system gradually
adjusted  and the dreams stopped.  When the  time came to increase  the
Permax the dreams showed up again but for a much shorter time. If some
way could be found to record those dreams I would have a great adventure
series  with me as an improbable James Bond.

2) RE:allergies --- The anti-histamine drug  'Benadryl'  (among others)
 has some anti-parkinson effects  but it also dries up your mouth
and thus ruins your teeth.  I took it for  a year or so until the family
cat
went to his reward and my sniffles disappeared.

3)  Compiling  and sharing experiences  with drugs and other  events
  could be very helpful. For  example,  when planning my most recent
 drug change the doctor  said I was among the first to do it  here ---
It helped that I had the Chapter's information files to browse through
but the most important factor in my success was a doctor who was willing
learn from other medical and lay people.

 BTW if  the daily quantity is of interest
4 1/2  <1mg tabs Permax > plus    4  <200/50 tabs Sinemet CR>  plus
1  <100/25 tabs regular Sinemet>

BTW 2)  I took deprenyl  (1/2 tab per day)  during the first dreams but
not during the second set

 Anne Rutherford
St John's NF