Dear Mr. Laswi:

My husband takes two Sinemet CR 50/200 daily and one 25/100 daily.  My
guess is that hallucinations are more closely related to high levels of
Permax than of Sinemet.  In any case, my husband has never had
hallucinations, though at one time he was taking up to 5 Sinemet CR
50/200 tablets/day.

k.
Mrs. Karin M. Beros, MSO                        [log in to unmask]
International and Area Studies                  voice:  (510) 642-8542
Office of the Dean, 260 Stephens Hall           fax:    (510) 642-9466