Hello everyone,

My name is Mark Hirsch. I am 29 years old. I am writing my doctoral
dissertation at Florida State University. My topic has to do with the
benefits of exercise training for persons with Parkinson's disease. I
am very interested in helping to answer any questions you may have
concerning the benefits of exercise for Parkinson's disease!!!

I have been working with stage I-IV persons for 1 1/2 years now and
have gathered an extensive body of literature on balance, falling,
falls-prevention, and balance and strength training for
persons with Parkinson's disease.

I might also add, I am from Germany so anyone from there
can write to me in German and I will be able to answer a question in either
 German
or English.
--
FSU is currently doind research on the benefits of aerobic training on
reaction time and balance in PD. Another study is looking at

Looking forward to being a helpful person.

Sicerely,

Mark A. Hirsch ([log in to unmask])