---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 21:11:55 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: newcomer

Hello!   I would like to begin by wishing everyone a very merry holiday
season.
I am a new member to this Parkinson's list and so I thought that I would
introduce myself.   I am a Speech/Language Pathologist in the good old state
of Pennysylvania. A few people that I have worked with have been diagnosed
with Parkinson's Disease.  I have worked with them for both their speech and
swallowing impairments.  I am so pleased to be a part of this list.  I am
hoping to discover a lot more about how people with Parkinson's Disease and
their families deal with the disease.  The past two days, I have enjoyed
reading the discussions regarding the sinemet.
I am looking forward to conversing with you.
Judy Annesley  [log in to unmask]