Greeting and Salutations!!!!
        My name is Wayne John and my mother was diagnosed with PD three years
ago.  She
read about this list on a pamphlet in her doctors office and suggested that I
e-mail the list and
find out what you guys are all about.  As it turns out, the list has proved to
be a very informative
source of information for her and my dad.  More so it seems than the doctors she
has seen.  She
has been reading the list for about 3 weeks now, and feels it's time to
introduce herself to the
cyberworld.  Since my computer is with me and not her, I'm an acting liason for
her.  Any
personal replys can be mailed to [log in to unmask], or
75601,[log in to unmask]  Here's Sue....

        Hi!  I'm new to the Parkinson's list.  After being diagnosed with PD 3
years ago, I seem
to know well what it is all about.  I have what seems to be the look-alike but
feels like actual PD. I
would be interested in hearing if anyone knows of a connection between vitamin D
and the lack
of calcium with PD.  I was diagnosed as having a non-functioning para-thyroid
gland three days
after birth.  Some of the prescription drugs I am taking at the moment are
artane, sinemet, and
eldyprel.
        Also, would anyone say that a person's attitude would affect the symptoms
of PD.  To all
a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!!!!  :)

                                --Susan Michael