Mary:  Re Feldenkrais, please contact my Feldendrais therapist as follows:
Debbie Ashton, 9113 Cedar Park Lane, Apt C, Knoxville, TN 37923, 615/690-9548.
Debbie is part of the Feldenkrais network and will know what is available
or who to contact about it.  I know that there are a number of books but
I don't know about videos.  I hope that you can work that out for your mother.
There is no substitute for the hands-on therapy in addition to the exercises,
so I hope that you can arrange some sort of in-person contact.
        All the best for the NEW YEAR.  Bob Newbrough