Dear Networkers:  My apologies for posting a second time my message about
my communiques with Mark Hirsch.  I was off the network for several days
and when I logged on this morning, the first message was one from the
parkinsn listserver telling me that I could not post a message addressed the
same way as it was sent out.  So I thought that the message had been rejected
and that I would fool the listserver by giving it a different address.  So
I sent it, and then began reading the messages.  To my surprise, there was
the orginal message..  Sorry about that!  Lesson:  Read the full set of
messages before sending.  But I usually like to do it right then.
        Bob Newbrough