In the early stages of my PD experience, before I knew what "it" was,  I
tried accupuncture for many months. Little progress was seen I am sorry to
say.

On an earlier discussion about breaking up the Sinemet pill, I have found
that placing the Sinemet ( 1/2 of a 50-/200) up in the area between the front
teeth between the gum and lip, can give intresting results. The pill has no
offensive taste and the "dispensing" of the drug can be controlled more
accurately. I would use this method while conducting training classes where I
could not be seen "poping pills" . This technique would allow me with a swipe
of the tonge to dispense some of the drug when I needed it (without anyone
noticing) and the Sinemet would become effective much quicker than the 2 hour
wait I have found with swallowing the pill. The only drawback was that
sometimes I would forget to reach up there with my tonge and get some. I
found that I needed to do the tonge swipe every 15 minutes to maintain the
regular level of dopamine in my system. If a stressful situation came about
and I needed to get some it was there for me quickly. Dyskinsia was reduced
as well.
One possible drawback was an irritation in my throat after using this method
for several days. It may have been a virus though.

Merry Christmas and a hope for a better New Year for those of us who are
effected with Parkinson's.

Rick