H. M. Laswi asks:
>Can you please tell me how many sinemet tablets is you father taking at this
>point?  And how long has he had PD?
>I am interested in knowing at what level hallucinations will start appearing
>with my father.

My Dad has had PD for about 8 years. He's taking Sinemet 50/200, 3 times a
day. He's also taking Eldepryl 5mg and Parlodel 2.5mg 3 times a day. His
problems with hallucinations started when dosages were increased to control
an increase in his tremors. They eased up when the dosages were returned to
the amounts above, but the tremor then got a bit worse again. Our neurologist
says this is a common tradeoff.

Of course, this is just Dad's situation; I understand that each individual's
tolerance for the medication can vary quite a bit.