Hello, all!

My name is Chuck Wilson, and I recently got _connected_, and came across
this list. My father was diagnosed with PD in 1986, and is currently on a
regimen of Sinemet and some others which I can't remember the names of at
the moment. He and my mother just left from visiting us for the holidays
(in Albuquerque) from Ft. Worth, TX. He's still quite active, driving sand
doing woodworking in his shop, but is showing signs of increasing difficulty
with speech and walking, depending on the level of medication in his
system at the moment.

I look forward to learning more from this list, and passing info on to
my father. I'll be listenoing...

Chuck Wilson  ([log in to unmask])