[log in to unmask] wrote about Re: Returned mail: Host u to
Donald Betts on 12-24-94  17:15 saying...

 Ba> Joanne Betts:  I don't know how to send E-mail so this was returned.
 Ba> Hope you get it.

 Ba> Subject: PD and RLS
 Ba> Dear Barbara,
     I simply wanted to attest too the fact that Permax worked for me.
     I am no longer bothered with RLS. that was only in the right lower leg.
     Drug schedule: CR every 5 1/2 hours...(I can't stretch it longer)
     I take half of a green or two and a half white of the Permax.
     Which is half as much as I used to take..Timing is for convenience.
     It did  work on the  RLS within a few days. (as I remember)
     It is Dr. Waters, Dr. Cheryl Waters.
     I see her associate now.
     Sorry I left you hanging before, hope this is clear now.

     Regards, Joann (using my husband's account)
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12