Philippa (and the other Laurentian subscribers) --

Your machine has been down or confused (on the weekend, I think), and
the system here took it upon itself to cancel subscriptions that
bounced.  I tried sending notes to the four people at Laurentian who
were affected, but they apparently didn't get through.  I've had the
little utility that cancels subscriptions, um, reprimanded, and I've
reinstated the subs.

So now that I believe your node is back up, I'll also try to forward
the stuff you missed (it wasn't a lot -- but of course it was far too
precious to miss) to you.  If you don't receive this, please let me
know . . . :-)

                                        -- Russ

> I'm just writing this to check to see whether I am still on the
> CASLL newsgroup list, or whether I have lost contact somehow ...  I
> haven't received any CASLL mail since last Saturday, I believe, and
> I know that Laurence Steven also has not received mail.

                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_   Learning and Teaching
Department of English      )_ __)_|_)__ __)     Development Office
St. Thomas University        |  )____) |   EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
Fredericton, New Brunswick___|____|____|____/  FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          \                / PHONE: (506) 452-0644