Anyone have a spare videotape of _Robin Hood and the Friar_???

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 16:54:09 +0100
From: Peter Gorny <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: (Still) Wanted: Robin Hood

To: [log in to unmask]
From: [log in to unmask] (Peter Gorny)
Subject: Songs/Rhymes about Robin Hood
Bcc:

Subject: (Still) Wanted: Robin Hood -- material for an exhibition!

This is a forwarded message appealing to you to help setting up
an exhibition about Robin Hood.  In your list you are discussing performing.
Are there any plays or rhymes, songs etc. about the Robin Hood legend?
And do you have any material which could be included in the planned exhi-
bition?

Please to send answers or material preferably to the address given below.

Please forward this message to persons who might be able to contribute
to the planned exhibition.

Peter Gorny

              P L U T O  European Educational Network
                         German National Node -- Prof. Dr. Peter Gorny
              C.v.Ossietzky Universitaet Oldenburg -- Informatics Dept
Snail-Mail:   P.O.Box 2503  -  D-26111 Oldenburg  -  Germany
Telephone:    +49-441-798-2901 or -4521 (Fax: -2155)
E-Mail:       [log in to unmask]