Dear Abigail (and I guess it will get on the network?),
        Could you disseminate the news that Medieval English Theatre the
journal now has its own e-mail address to which queries and messages can be
sent. It is:

        I personally need to know as a matter of urgency the current addresses,
e-mail if possible but snail mail if anyone has them, of the following:

        Alan Knight
        Jim Stokes
        Ron Surtz
        Marianne Briscoe
        Claire Sponsler
        Jarmila Veltrusky
        Mary Erler
        John Cartwright (South Africa)
        Malcolm Jones (folklore, last heard of in the Derby region)
        Marjoke de Roos (Netherlands)

Them as knows why I need them will know why I need them ...
                        Yours, Meg Twycross