> I am looking for a listserv that has to deal with Tudor/Stuart England.
>
> Thank you
> Sandye Chisholm

You might be interested in FICINO, of which I am co-editor.  It's
mandate covers the Renaissance and Reformation, continental as well as
English, but Tudor and Stuart matters are often discussed.  To
subscribe, write an ordinary prose note to [log in to unmask]

Renais-L is for Renaissance historians of all sorts; to subscribe send
the usual SUBSCRIBE message to [log in to unmask]

For the later Stuarts, C18-L takes as its field the long 18th century
(REALLY long); to subscribe send the usual SUBSCRIBE message to

Germaine Warkentin                                     [log in to unmask]
English, Victoria College, University of Toronto