Please send any responses to Kirk Melnikoff at the address given below as
well as to the list: he is not a subscriber to REED-L. A.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 11:48:29 -0500
From: Kirk Melnikoff <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list FICINO <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: kingship

Could anyone direct me to secondary sources that discuss 16th-century
(particularly between 1570 and 1590), English conceptions of kingship?
I am working on some of Shakespeare's early comedies and am interested
in identifying ideas and sources on this subject that he may have
been familiar with.  Thanks in advance,
                                        Kirk Melnikoff
                                        Boston University