My wife has had PD for about15 years. About 2 years ago she began to get a
burning sensation, which was not localized, althought i twas centered mainly in
her abdomen. None of the doctorsthat we have been to here have ever had a
patient with this symptom. The only reference that I could find of this was in
Duvoisin's book. It is relived by Sinement but at a level high enough to cause
dyskenesia and halucinations. It is also relieved by pain relievers such as
asperin and tylenole.  I wonder if anyone else has had personal experience with
this?
Thanks,
Irv williams